Lingering Doubts and Further Investigations , the sixth and final part of Who Killed Dr Robert Ouko?…and Why? Citizen TV’s mega-documentary came to intriguing and sometimes spicy conclusion last night with tales of prostitutes and parliamentary investigations.
We know from our web traffic statistics the interest Kenya Forum readers have taken in the series, so if you missed it here are some excerpts from the final episode posted on the documentary’s website
- Ugandan prostitutes and an “intimate” relationship with President Moi;
- The Biwott and Gor Sunguh confrontation at the PSC;
- “Mysterious deaths”
- Omino, Oyugi, Biwott and Moi – guilty or not guilty?
- Mrs Christabel Ouko on who didn’t kill her husband
- “Those who don’t remember their past are condemned to repeat it”
Just in case you had to miss any of it, here are the links to the previous five episodes:
And, finally the clip from the site which has attracted most interest from Kenya Forum readers …this is Robert Ouko’s last public address
Here we see previously unshown footage of Dr Robert Ouko’s last public address to the Rotary Club, Kisumu, just three days before he was murdered.